Cappuccino Rose Bouquet
Delivery TimePlease enter your preferred Delivery Time as a remark during checkout. We will try our best to deliver during your preferred time.
Out of stock
Item will be shipped in 1 business day
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
* Yoake Florist Studio standard delivery services are completed between Monday to Saturday 11am to 7pm for our customers. For same-day delivery only for the ready stock bouquet and please order before 11am.
* If no recipient or representative is available to receive the flowers, we will:
Option A: Leave the flower at…
For Office- to receptionist/ colleagues/ at the door step
For House/ Apartment/ Condominium- security guard/ at the door-step/ neighbours
Option B: Reschedule the delivery with additional charges
Hence, please ensure the recipient is available to receive the delivery on the day to avoid any inconvenience. We will not take responsibility for lost or damaged items.
* We do not guarantee the delivery to be on time but we will try our best to deliver the bouquet on time. We shall not be held liable for any failure to perform in our obligations whereby such failure is a result of natural phenomena (severe weather conditions and natural disasters such as heavy rain, storm, flood etc.).
* Buyers are to ensure that the information provided is correct and accurate when placing an order online. We will not be responsible if the buyer provides incorrect details that lead to failure to deliver.
* Fresh cut flowers are likely to decay or go bad quickly and easy to decomposition. There will be no returns acceptable. Returns will only be made if the flowers in more than 60% of poor shape or form.
No refund will be allowed after the order is received.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Yoake Florist Studio provides bouquets with our professionals. Sometimes, the flowers and the ribbon design might differents from the shown in the product photo.
As some of the flowers are seasonal, they might not be available all time. In the event that certain flowers/fillers are not available, it will be replaced with similar value and/or colour to remain the overall look of the bouquet/arrangement.
Fresh cut flowers are likely to decay or go bad quickly and easy to decomposition. Thus, wilt and discolouration may occur.
Please take note that fresh flowers are not artificial flowers. Scars on petals are common, customers could pluck off some the petals if necessary. We try our best to provide the freshest flower, but please understand that we are unable to stop the decomposition of flowers.
Therefore, we held no responsibility for the freshness of flower upon collection by the customers.