- All images attached are for illustration purposes only. Bouquet size, shades and color might vary from the pictures shown. Flowers are highly perishable items and they are not guaranteed to be completely flawless.
- By clicking on the ‘Place Order’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the BEYOUTEE CO.
When ordering, please enter the full address including the postcode of the recipient. We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send a confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the contact details you provided to us. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
As always, ordering with advance notice of 1-2 days is preferred, but not always required for optimal freshness of any floral order.
Changes to your order
- If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so by contacting us at email@example.com or text us up at our WhatsApp.
- Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. Due to the urgent nature of floral delivered products, we are unable to cancel or change orders that are already in process at the floral studio, en route or delivered
- All prices does not include delivery charges.
- Although our team will always try our very best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, BEYOUTEE CO cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of BEYOUTEE CO’ control.
- BEYOUTEE CO reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can’t and won’t risk disappointing you.
- Orders are delivered ONCE. Bouquet will be returned to BEYOUTEE CO if the recipient is unavailable during the delivery hours and a notice will be sent to inform the sender for self collection. Senders are responsible to bear any additional delivery costs for the second attempt on delivery.
- Our delivery area includes Klang Valley, Selangor, Miri (Sarawak) and Brunei Darussalam. We do not deliver to other states at this moment.
- The Company contracts a third-party logistics service and will not be held liable for any delays caused by any circumstances beyond our control, including any indirect loss, fees or wages due to late collection or delivery, non-delivery or stoppage of products during the function date. The Company shall however do its utmost best to ensure products arrive ahead or in time.
- Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. Unless the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, if so, please send us a photo of the bouquet received and unaltered within 2 hours upon receiving.
It will allow us to proceed with our investigation and get back to you as soon as possible, if it is agreed upon regarding the standard and quality of our bouquets are unacceptable, BEYOUTEE CO shall offer refunds or replacement of flowers to respective customers in terms of store credit.
Returns are not applicable for reasons such as “different arrangements of flowers/ different from the picture displayed on our web store”
All Rights Reserved
There is no part of the website including photos, descriptions, names, contents and basically everything published on the website, at any time should be copied, reproduced or stored in any form by means including written, electronic or mechanical means without the written permission / approval of the copyright from BEYOUTEE CO. Any person who violate the above or any unauthorised act in relation to this copyright work, he, she or company, may be liable for a civil claim for damages and a criminal prosecution.
All information contained in BEYOUTEE CO is subject to change without prior notice.
We reserve the right to terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. Company reserves the right to revisit the T&C any time by updating this page without prior notification.