Baby Breath XXXL Bouquet
RM428.00 – RM688.00
Delivery TimePlease enter your preferred Delivery Time as a remark during checkout. We will try our best to deliver during your preferred time.
PRE-ORDER 3 DAYS
Extra large (human size) Baby Breath Bouquet to sweetened the day of your loved one.
Item will be shipped in 1-3 business days
Pink, White, Blue, Purple
Pink, White, Blue, Purple
L, XL, XXL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Our current on demand flower deliveries are from Mondays to Sundays except for public holidays, unless stated otherwise.
- Our standard delivery services are completed between 10 am - 6 pm. Unfortunately, time-specific deliveries are currently unavailable to ensure fairness to all our customers and maintain efficiency in our operations.
- Although our team always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Marvias Flower Studio cannot be held responsible if a delivery is late due to unavailability of the delivery service that we use or anything else outside of our control.
- Marvias Flower Studio only delivers within Kuala Lumpur and Selangor at this moment. We can deliver to any address within stated region, but do not deliver to PO boxes.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- The customer is responsible to contact us if there is any change of address to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done by 12 am one (1) day before the intended delivery day. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that your recipient is present at the address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the flowers have been duly delivered to the address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply depending on your recipient's location
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your order if it becomes apparent to us that the courier service in your area is unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we won't risk disappointing you.
- The self-collect option is available for all products from Mondays to Sundays except for public holidays, unless stated otherwise in all states that we operate in.
- Please self-collect from our office on your selected date on our operating hours from 10 am - 6 pm either in-person or via a representative (relative, friend, Grab Delivery and etc)
- The latest time to do your self-collection will be 6 pm on your selected date. If you or your representative is not able to make it, do contact us at email@example.com so our Customer Service can assist with alternative arrangements.
- If self-collection is not done and we have not received any request via call/WhatsApp/email from you by 6 pm on your self-collection date, your order will be disposed of for space and hygiene purposes.
Abuse & Fraud
We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion to hold your order if it’s suspected of abuse or fraud until further investigation is made.
Flower Availability and Substitution
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Adverse Weather Conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Marvias Flower Studio shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Marvias Flower Studio’s reasonable control.
Our Promise, Returns and Refunds
Customers’ satisfaction is our utmost priority. Therefore, we always strive to deliver our product at the best condition and on time.
We promise to send you the freshest of flowers and this would mean that they will occasionally come in bud form which will last much longer. If you receive flowers that do not seem fresh, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. If, at our discretion, the flowers do not meet our high freshness standards, we will give you the choice of a replacement at our next available delivery date. In your email, please include a photo of the wilted flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement.
Our flowers are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as beautiful and as fresh as when they left us. However, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact our customer care (email@example.com) immediately so that we can arrange a replacement at our next available delivery date. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged flowers within 24 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a replacement.
We do everything we can to ensure our flowers are delivered. If for any reason we made a mistake and deliveries don't turn up, (i.e. if your flowers have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date), please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a replacement on our next available delivery date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Orders cannot be cancelled once it is being paid and confirmed. No refunds and cancellation will be entertained.
Changes to Your Order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please contact us at email@example.com. We always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 10 am one (1) day before the intended delivery day.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.